Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thing 2

The concept of blogging is a bit like a roller coaster ride. I am anxious and excited, but unaware of the twist and turns I will encounter. I am not much of a socialite on the Internet in any form, I am an old fashioned girl,and still write letters and give phone calls to those I want to keep in touch with. We had to create a wiki for school this year, and I do not like having to update it and keep it current. I do realize that my students are in a different world and need to access these things and I keep plugging along to keep up. I enjoyed the blogs I read, learned a few neat things, and will implement some of them in my classroom. I hope by the end of the class I can make a decision concerning all this social networking, and what I am missing.

1 comment:

  1. Web 2.0 is the epitome of risk vs. reward. If you are willing to put yourself "out there" you may discover this to be the single greatest thing ever for educators.

    ReplyDelete