Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thing 8

I was so excited that I created so much on Google Docs, I forgot to tell you about it. I found this site to be so wonderful. I could make a document, then add sites to go to and fill out notes about what they viewed. I believe I will use this site for many things. I can see this another organizational tool for me and hope to master this area and utilize it for all of my classes. I want to play around more on this site to find out how much more I can find. Maybe in the next 11 things to do with web 2.0.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts about google docs. Taking a class that forces you to use the application and "play around" is always valuable and makes us feel more comfortable with technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget, you can also upload documents you've already created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint!

    ReplyDelete